Another doodle from my sketchbook that has yet to make it into a painting. My brain works faster than my brushes can, so I have quite a few layouts patiently waiting for me to get to them.
Wow - you certainly have a unique style!! Gorgeous! I'm going to check out your Etsy.
Have you tried allowing comments without the word verification? I just removed mine since it seems to cause trouble / annoyance.... But I don't want to get spammed :(
3 comments:
Wow - you certainly have a unique style!! Gorgeous! I'm going to check out your Etsy.
Have you tried allowing comments without the word verification? I just removed mine since it seems to cause trouble / annoyance.... But I don't want to get spammed :(
oooh I love this sketch!!!
I wish I had birds holding my hair while I walked
love it! do the birds braid, too?
Post a Comment