Almost a year ago we were able to visit family in Houston, and they took us on an amazing road trip through Louisiana to New Orleans. I had never been there but had always wanted to go. I was able to take some fun pics while there and thought I'd share them with you every now and then. Here's the first of many. While we were driving through Louisiana we went to this incredible bayou, where they have little roads for you to drive on. The trees were covered in Spanish moss, which is something you never see here in California! Here's one of the pics of the beautiful trees that we saw.
Monday, September 22, 2008
Louisiana and Spanish Moss
Almost a year ago we were able to visit family in Houston, and they took us on an amazing road trip through Louisiana to New Orleans. I had never been there but had always wanted to go. I was able to take some fun pics while there and thought I'd share them with you every now and then. Here's the first of many. While we were driving through Louisiana we went to this incredible bayou, where they have little roads for you to drive on. The trees were covered in Spanish moss, which is something you never see here in California! Here's one of the pics of the beautiful trees that we saw.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment