Here's a picture of the new batch of hand-painted polymer clay pendants I've recently finished! I'll be posting them soon to my Etsy store. If you see one you'd love to have but I haven't posted it yet, please feel free to contact me at hoydendesigns@gmail.com and I'll post it right away for you!
I added a couple birds into the mix this time, which is new for me. I also did some larger profiles in addition to my smaller front view cameos. Each pendant is hand-formed, baked and sanded, and then is hand-painted by myself in acrylic paints. I finish off each with 2 coats of varnish for protection. I don't get to work on these often, so I'm really excited about them!
8 comments:
You should be excited. They are just beautiful! I'm off to check out your shop.
Thanks for the kind comment on my blog. :)
These are lovely. I really love the birds. It's nice to meet a fellow sfetsian.
- Theresa
cute
Oh! They're beautiful!
they look amazing!!
i love the bird ones (of course!)
They are very beautiful. (I think you're selling them realllly cheap though!!! if you don't mind my saying so...)
your artwork are fantastic! great! ;)
Thank you to everyone who left comments! I've listed the first in my etsy shop; hopefully they'll be a hit.
So surprised and happy that the birds are a favorite too! :)
Christina
Post a Comment