Thursday, September 25, 2008

Opinions needed! First art doll attempt!

Well, I decided to have a go at a mock-up of my first art doll. This is what I came up with! It's by no means polished up; I'm sure I need a lot of tweaking before I get it right! And I didn't even have the muslin I needed for her skin, so I just used an inferior fabric that didn't take the paint as I'd like. I'd love any and all (yes, even bad!) opinions on this little lady before I attempt another.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Excellent first attempt. Love the textures.

Anonymous said...

She is so lovely and unlike any other doll I've seen. I would never have known she was your first attempt! Great job!
~Christine :)

AngelaMichelle said...

I think she's wonderful - I'm excited to see what you do in the future!

pumpkinhaus said...

Quite lovely! Make more dolls!!!

Crystal said...

What a delicate face!
Even as a mock up, she's lovely.